VRC Forum Index VRC Forums
Support, bug reports and general discussion related to the Virtual Radar Client for VATSIM.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOTE: These forums are now read-only. For new posts, please use the appropriate VATSIM forum.
Unable to transmit on Frequencies.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
planevan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Unable to transmit on Frequencies. Reply with quote

I here I was controlling one evening, no problems what so ever while using vSTARS. The very next evening, I go to control and my voice didn't come through the frequency. Same settings, same config, same facility, same everything. Checked the Vox server 3.7 million times and it was correct.

So I decided to open up VRC and open up my Local Profile, and connect to vatsim, and my mic worked fine, no problems whatsoever.

I reinstalled, I changed from wave to direct sound and back several times. Same mic as I have always been using.

I am VERY confused that this can just suddenly change without knowing or changing any settings.

Maybe this has happened before and someone knows how to fix it?

Thanks,
Shane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VRC Forum Index -> vSTARS Bug Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: