VRC Forum Index VRC Forums
Support, bug reports and general discussion related to the Virtual Radar Client for VATSIM.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOTE: These forums are now read-only. For new posts, please use the appropriate VATSIM forum.
Latest beta (5851) Aerosoft Twin Otter CTD P3D3.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VRC Forum Index -> vPilot Discussion and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanielMyst777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Latest beta (5851) Aerosoft Twin Otter CTD P3D3.1 Reply with quote

I believe the latest beta of vPilot .5851 is causing CTDs when trying to draw other traffic in the area when using Aerosoft's Twin Otter Extended current version on P3D v3.1

Can anyone else confirm this?
Ross
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you saying you only get the crashes when YOU are flying the Aerosoft twotter, or are you saying that you have loaded a custom model matching rule that uses the Aerosoft twotter for model matching OTHER pilot's aircraft?

DanielMyst777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross wrote:
Are you saying you only get the crashes when YOU are flying the Aerosoft twotter, or are you saying that you have loaded a custom model matching rule that uses the Aerosoft twotter for model matching OTHER pilot's aircraft?

I am saying when I am flying the twotter.
Ross
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure these crashes only happen when you're in the twotter? And are you sure it's only the latest beta? I don't see how that could be possible.

DanielMyst777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross wrote:
Are you sure these crashes only happen when you're in the twotter? And are you sure it's only the latest beta? I don't see how that could be possible.

Yes I am very sure. I am on p3d v3.1 using the latest vPilot beta. I have noticed vPilot only crashes prepar3d when in the aerosoft twotter. The crash could happen the second vPilot loads traffic into the simulator or it could happen 10-15 minutes into the flight, but eventually, it crashes p3d when flying this plane. I have not experienced any CTD's under any other plane.
Ross
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do me a favor and download the latest stable version and check if it happens with that version.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VRC Forum Index -> vPilot Discussion and Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: