VRC Forum Index VRC Forums
Support, bug reports and general discussion related to the Virtual Radar Client for VATSIM.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOTE: These forums are now read-only. For new posts, please use the appropriate VATSIM forum.
VMR Generator and vPilot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VRC Forum Index -> vPilot Discussion and Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unc1rlm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: VMR Generator and vPilot Reply with quote

I am really new at this and maybe I am in the wrong place..I have VMR generator..psxseecontraffic and real traffic. I know that vpilot has or is a program that will clean up the invalid aircraft and airline rules for online flying via vatsim, etc. What I would like to do is to be able to "clean up" the rules etc for woai or ut2 to use Real Traffic for just flying without being online. Is there such a program.
Hope I haven't lost you.. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Bob M.
Ross
Developer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by "clean up" ?

unc1rlm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched a video..its about 2 minutes into video about cleaning up the invalid aircrafts or airport rules.. I know when I run the wmr generator it says something like 81 invalidxxxx and 30 invalid xxx and was just wondering if this works or not to use with real traffic offline. I may be making something of nothing lol...heres the link to the vid if you care to look and give an opinion. Its only 2 minutes you got to watch...Thank you..Sorry to be a bother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCVXlX5BmhU

Bob M.
Ross
Developer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what that feature of VMRGenerator is all about, so I can't be much help answering your question.

VMRGenerator isn't really needed any more since vPilot 2.0 performs a similar function where it scans your sim configuration file in order to locate all the models you have installed, and auto-generates model matching rules.

unc1rlm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Smile

Bob M.
kiek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: VMR Generator and vPilot Reply with quote

unc1rlm wrote:
What I would like to do is to be able to "clean up" the rules etc for woai or ut2 to use Real Traffic for just flying without being online. Is there such a program.

Hi Bob,
No there is not such a program, you have to manually edit aircraft.cfg files yourself, to repair illegal ICAO airline codes and illegal ICAO aircraft types.

BTW: you are in the wrong place indeed, you should use the PSXseeconTraffic forum
Regards,
Nico Kaan
unc1rlm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your assistance.
Warmest Regards,
Bob M.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VRC Forum Index -> vPilot Discussion and Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: